Saturday, February 23, 2013

Volunteer Edward Trammell


I am Edward Trammell from Indianapolis Indiana. I am retired from a major pharmaceutical company where I worked as an HVAC & Engineering Technician for many years. I also own my own Heating Air-conditioning & Refrigeration / Plumbing business, which I ran simultaneously during my career in corporate America. Since retiring I don’t get a break unless I leave town, and I love to do so whenever I can. Somehow I manage to do more than just work all the time and I provide support for my Grand Children in their school and sports activities. Along with that I sing in a great and awesome choir at my Church and play the bass guitar too sometimes as well. I do have some experience traveling abroad getting my first real experience in Viet Nam many years ago (1970-71), where I served in the US Army as a helicopter crew chief. I have always had a heart for children and there that compassion was intensified. Since those days I have traveled to the Islands many times for pleasure and work, have traveled to Spain for pleasure and went to the Holy Land on what I call my trip to edify my revelation of God’s Word. I made a mission trip to the Dominican Republic once to support a friend working there but I didn’t feel I was effective enough. I want to do more to help the under privileged in the World and I feel Habitat offers to me the avenue to do just that. I am really looking forward to this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment