Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Volunteer Inky Son



"I am very excited to go on my first Habitat trip to Malawi!  I was born in South Korea and moved to USA (NY) when I was 8 years old.  After graduating from Georgetown University, I moved to NYC to work in the fashion industry.  Though my heart still lies in NYC, I’ve been living in Amsterdam, Netherlands for the last 5 years working for a fashion brand here and enjoying the freedom of being able to bike everywhere.  I’ve lived in 4 continents (Asia, Australia, Europe, North America) so far so just 3 more to go!  I am an avid (barefoot) runner, having just completed my 3rd marathon this past April in Paris and absolutely obsessed with sports, especially my Georgetown Hoyas!  I am a huge fan of food and my trips around the world usually involve seeking out the best, most authentic foods.  Besides travelling, sports, and food, I love to read and see live music shows.  I’ve never volunteered with Habitat for Humanity so I’m really happy to be part of such a wonderful organization."


No comments:

Post a Comment