Friday, July 12, 2013

Volunteer Pat Sullivan








My name is James Patrick Sullivan lll and I answer to Pat mostly.
I am a semi retired general contractor who is more interested in searching for meaning during this period of my life. I volunteer for Hospice, Project Cure and others as well as belonging to a dream group. I am a Marine Vietnam veteran
My three children and Bonnie’s one child have given us 7 Grands that we enjoy spending as much time with as possible.
We love to travel and mostly like getting to know the locals and learning their traditions and cultures.
I like doing things that take me out of my comfort zone and many of my friends have said that they will live vicariously through me.
I have been to Zambia and look forward to going to Malawi. My favorite saying is  Live positively, Love as possible especially myself and Learn from everyone.
I hope that the people we contact remember us as being helpful and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment