Friday, August 9, 2013

Volunteer Travis Titus



Habitat for Humanity is an organization I have wanted to get involved with for many years and what’s a better way to start than in Malawi?  I grew up in Colorado and went up to the Pacific Northwest for college and met my wife Victoria on the rowing team.  We then moved to Boulder where I studied Mechanical Engineering and have been working as a design engineer for the last few years in Minneapolis.

When I get home from work I look to do just about anything that doesn’t involve looking at a computer screen and most often head out for a run or bike ride.   I also enjoy woodworking and metal fabrication and while most projects will never end up in the Smithsonian but they do make for fun yard art.

Looking forward to a great trip in Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment