Friday, August 9, 2013

Volunteer Victoria Pane



I grew up in a small town (there aren’t really any big towns) in Vermont and was fortunate enough to have parents that encouraged me to spread my wings and travel. I spent my college years in Tacoma, Washington enjoying the beautiful Pacific Northwest where I met my husband Travis. We were on the crew team together and I followed him to Colorado after graduation.  While he was in school I worked at a non-profit leading cooking and nutrition education classes for low-income families. We then switched roles with Travis working and following me to school in Minneapolis.  After a lovely two year stint in the mid-West, we are now departing Minneapolis to return to the mountains of Colorado with an exciting detour in Africa! I am excited for the opportunity to travel, enjoy a new place with new people, and get my hands dirty. I’ve done several other building projects like this, though it has been years, but I know this one will be unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment