Saturday, August 3, 2013

Volunteer Joanne Rein



Hi!  My name is Joanne and I currently live in the Tampa, Florida area with my husband of twenty two years.  We have two wonderful sons, one a freshman in college and one a senior.  I feel so fortunate to be part of this trip and cannot wait to be wheels up!  This will be my first Global Village build, but I have dreamed of being part of one for as long as I can remember.  I have a degree in Child Psychology but took a diversion many years ago and am currently a Sales Manager for a School Supply company.  I try to live by the “life is too short” motto and am always looking for the next adventure.  Sometimes this is a big trip and sometimes it is just a search for a great item at a garage sale.  Whatever it is, I try to enjoy it to its fullest.  My main hobbies are family, giving back, traveling and photography.  I can’t wait to be doing several of these with all of you in Malawi!  See you in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment